Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I AM SOOO SORRY! D;

Bad News: So due to recent events, I've lost my muse for this story- The Songbird's Lullaby...yeah. It's kind of personal to how I lost it, and honestly, it's also rather embarrassing. Anyways, onto more important matters, because I lost my muse, I fear that I won't be able to continue on with this story for quite a while. Meaning that I'll have to put this story- The Songbird's Lullaby- on a semi-temporary hiatus/ semi-discontinuation. I really don't know when I might be able to start with this story again, but I promise that I'll try my best to try and at least finish it somehow.

Good News: So now that the bad news is done, out with the good news. To replace the story that I have put on hiatus, I'm going to start with one of the stories that I have been thinking of for quite a long time. The story was inspired by dystopian novels such as Maze Runner and The Hunger Games trilogy. Yes, the story consists of a dystopian society, a totalitarian leader, and of course, a game of survival of the fittest. The plot of the story has already been thoroughly thought out and I've already started with the first chapter. Although, I have yet to find a fitting title for it, and so far all I've got is "Dystopian Anarchy"

Let me know if you got any good ideas for a title :3

No comments:

Post a Comment